- When you hear that someone from your past that you don’t have such great memories with compliments your writing skills it feels like a true compliment. I’d have to say that compliment holds a great deal of value than others, because I truly earned it and didn’t expect it.
- Frosted Shredded Wheat cereal. My favorite part is at the end of the bag when there are the “crumbs” and my last bowl is mainly that! 🙂
- I sometimes feel like I am just going through cycles of the same thing within myself. Like I’m battling myself.
- Unlike a car, I’m not good at “idling”. I like to be doing something, even if I am just sitting in my comfy chair. Give me an old movie, embroidery in my hands, and a warm blanket. I’m good.
- The moment when you explode on your spouse and then you hear your child reading out of the bible at her breakfast devotion “ Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.” OUCH. #fromthemouthsofbabes #godsword
- In a couple months the 7 year old will be 8. I’m struggling with that. More than I anticipated. She wants a German Shepard party. Seriously? No, not a frilly girl or play with my dolls girl. I like to think she’s somewhere in between the princess and farm girl! 🙂
- My oldest daughters find it funny that their Mom is a blogger. I have mixed emotions on that when they joke about it.
- A “dirty” computer keyboard area is a pet peeve of mine. Drives me nuts. I’m all for snacking while on the computer but clean up the crumbs folks!
- There’s lots of drafts in my blog dashboard but I’m not quite ready to publish them. A tad on the downer side….
- I find it interesting how the 7 year old has always been able to know when extra hugs and cuddles and kisses are needed from me. Her perception can be dead on at times! 🙂 I love the extra loving!
Grace is a gift,